Accidental prehension and suspected transmucosal or oral absorption of fentanyl from a transdermal patch in a dog
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 70–73, January 2007
How to Cite
Schmiedt, C. W. and Bjorling, D. E. (2007), Accidental prehension and suspected transmucosal or oral absorption of fentanyl from a transdermal patch in a dog. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 34: 70–73. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00302.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2007
- Received 15 February 2005; accepted 17 November 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!