Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of transdermal fentanyl patches for the relief of post-operative pain in dogs after anterior cruciate ligament and pelvic limb repair
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 200–208, May 2007
How to Cite
Egger, C. M., Glerum, L., Michelle Haag, K. and Rohrbach, B. W. (2007), Efficacy and cost-effectiveness of transdermal fentanyl patches for the relief of post-operative pain in dogs after anterior cruciate ligament and pelvic limb repair. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 34: 200–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00310.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 28 May 2005; accepted 8 June 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!