The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense (AR 360-5).
Influence of the mode of ventilation on ketamine/xylazine requirements in rabbits
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 157–163, May 2007
How to Cite
Yershov, A. L., Jordan, B. S., Fudge, J. M. and Dubick, M. A. (2007), Influence of the mode of ventilation on ketamine/xylazine requirements in rabbits. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 34: 157–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2006.00315.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
- Received 17 January 2005; accepted 22 October 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!