Effects of isoflurane on echocardiographic parameters in healthy dogs
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 185–190, May 2008
How to Cite
Sousa, M. G., Carareto, R., De-Nardi, A. B., Brito, F. L., Nunes, N. and Camacho, A. A. (2008), Effects of isoflurane on echocardiographic parameters in healthy dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 185–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2007.00370.x
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2008
- Received 30 January 2006; accepted 16 October 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!