Present addresses: D. C. Brodbelt & D. U. Pfeiffer, Royal Veterinary College, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Herts, AL9 7TA, UK K. J. Blissitt, Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies, Easter Bush Veterinary Centre, Roslin, Midlothian, EH25 9RG, UK R. A. Hammond, The School of Veterinary Medicine and Science, The University of Nottingham, Sutton Bonington, Leicestershire, LE12 5RD, UK P. J. Neath, Northwest Surgeons, Delamere House, Sutton Weaver, WA7 3FW, UK L. E. Young, Specialist Veterinary Cardiology Services, Moat End, Dunstall Green, Suffolk, CB8 8TZ, UK J. L. N. Wood, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Cambridge University, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 OES, UK
The risk of death: the Confidential Enquiry into Perioperative Small Animal Fatalities
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 365–373, September 2008
How to Cite
Brodbelt, D. C., Blissitt, K. J., Hammond, R. A., Neath, P. J., Young, L. E., Pfeiffer, D. U. and Wood, J. L. N. (2008), The risk of death: the Confidential Enquiry into Perioperative Small Animal Fatalities. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 365–373. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00397.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Received 21 December 2006; accepted 12 March 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!