Effects of a low dose infusion of racemic and S-ketamine on the nociceptive withdrawal reflex in standing ponies
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 414–423, September 2008
How to Cite
Peterbauer, C., Larenza, P. M., Knobloch, M., Theurillat, R., Thormann, W., Mevissen, M. and Spadavecchia, C. (2008), Effects of a low dose infusion of racemic and S-ketamine on the nociceptive withdrawal reflex in standing ponies. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 414–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00402.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2008
- Received 27 March 2007; accepted 1 October 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!