Evaluation of analgesic and sedative effects of continuous infusion of dexmedetomidine by measuring somatosensory- and auditory-evoked potentials in the rat
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 424–431, September 2008
How to Cite
Franken, N. D., Van Oostrom, H., Stienen, P. J., Doornenbal, A. and Hellebrekers, L. J. (2008), Evaluation of analgesic and sedative effects of continuous infusion of dexmedetomidine by measuring somatosensory- and auditory-evoked potentials in the rat. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 424–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00404.x
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Received 31 May 2007; Accepted 8 September 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!