Efficacy of tolfenamic acid and meloxicam in the control of postoperative pain following ovariohysterectomy in the cat
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 501–510, November 2008
How to Cite
Benito-de-la-Víbora, J., Lascelles, B. D. X., García-Fernández, P., Freire, M. and Gómez de Segura, I. A. (2008), Efficacy of tolfenamic acid and meloxicam in the control of postoperative pain following ovariohysterectomy in the cat. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 501–510. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00407.x
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 15 March 2007; accepted 28 June 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!