Effects of methadone, alone or in combination with acepromazine or xylazine, on sedation and physiologic values in dogs
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 519–527, November 2008
How to Cite
Monteiro, E. R., Figueroa, C. D. N., Choma, J. C., Campagnol, D. and Bettini, C. M. (2008), Effects of methadone, alone or in combination with acepromazine or xylazine, on sedation and physiologic values in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 35: 519–527. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00412.x
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 23 March 2007; accepted 8 July 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!