A comparison of epidural buprenorphine plus detomidine with morphine plus detomidine in horses undergoing bilateral stifle arthroscopy
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 67–76, January 2009
How to Cite
Fischer, B. L., Ludders, J. W., Asakawa, M., Fortier, L. A., Fubini, S. L., Nixon, A. J., Radcliffe, R. M. and Erb, H. N. (2009), A comparison of epidural buprenorphine plus detomidine with morphine plus detomidine in horses undergoing bilateral stifle arthroscopy. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 67–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00422.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Received 20 August 2007; accepted 2 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!