Castration of horses under total intravenous anaesthesia: analgesic effects of lidocaine
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 173–179, March 2009
How to Cite
Portier, K. G., Jaillardon, L., Leece, E. A. and Walsh, C. M. (2009), Castration of horses under total intravenous anaesthesia: analgesic effects of lidocaine. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 173–179. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2008.00445.x
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2009
- Received 29 May 2008; accepted 28 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!