Brachial plexus blockade in chickens with 0.75% ropivacaine
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 396–400, July 2009
How to Cite
Cardozo, L. B., Almeida, R. M., Fiúza, L. C. and Galera, P. D. (2009), Brachial plexus blockade in chickens with 0.75% ropivacaine. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 396–400. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00467.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Received 30 September 2007; accepted 16 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!