An abstract was presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Conference in San Diego, CA, USA in October 2005.
Antinociceptive, cardiopulmonary, and sedative effects of five intravenous infusion rates of lidocaine in conscious dogs
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 512–522, September 2009
How to Cite
MacDougall, L. M., Hethey, J. A., Livingston, A., Clark, C., Shmon, C. L. and Duke-Novakovski, T. (2009), Antinociceptive, cardiopulmonary, and sedative effects of five intravenous infusion rates of lidocaine in conscious dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 512–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00480.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 5 June 2008; accepted 21 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!