An abstract was presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Conference in San Diego, CA, USA in October 2005.
Antinociceptive, cardiopulmonary, and sedative effects of five intravenous infusion rates of lidocaine in conscious dogs
Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 512–522, September 2009
How to Cite
MacDougall, L. M., Hethey, J. A., Livingston, A., Clark, C., Shmon, C. L. and Duke-Novakovski, T. (2009), Antinociceptive, cardiopulmonary, and sedative effects of five intravenous infusion rates of lidocaine in conscious dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 512–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00480.x
- Issue online: 20 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 5 June 2008; accepted 21 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!