Evaluation of indirect blood pressure monitoring in awake and anesthetized red-tailed hawks (Buteo jamaicensis): effects of cuff size, cuff placement, and monitoring equipment
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 464–479, September 2009
How to Cite
Zehnder, A. M., Hawkins, M. G., Pascoe, P. J. and Kass, P. H. (2009), Evaluation of indirect blood pressure monitoring in awake and anesthetized red-tailed hawks (Buteo jamaicensis): effects of cuff size, cuff placement, and monitoring equipment. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 464–479. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00485.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Received 3 September 2008; accepted 19 March 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!