Propofol and fentanyl infusions in dogs of various breeds undergoing surgery
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 36, Issue 6, pages 523–531, November 2009
How to Cite
Andreoni, V. and Lynne Hughes, J. (2009), Propofol and fentanyl infusions in dogs of various breeds undergoing surgery. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 36: 523–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00490.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 10 February 2009; accepted 12 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!