The use of an acoustic device to identify the extradural space in standing horses
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 57–62, January 2010
How to Cite
Iff, I., Mosing, M., Lechner, T. and Moens, Y. (2010), The use of an acoustic device to identify the extradural space in standing horses. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 57–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00491.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 17 February 2009; accepted 15 May 2009
Vol. 37, Issue 2, 196, Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!