Identification of single nucleotide polymorphisms within exon 1 of the canine mu-opioid receptor gene
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 79–82, January 2010
How to Cite
Hawley, A. T. and Wetmore, L. A. (2010), Identification of single nucleotide polymorphisms within exon 1 of the canine mu-opioid receptor gene. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 79–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00506.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Received 18 October 2008; Accepted 30 December 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!