Preliminary data presented at the 2008 International Veterinary Emergency Critical Care Symposium VECCS.
Cardiopulmonary effects of a new inspiratory impedance threshold device in anesthetized hypotensive dogs
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 215–221, May 2010
How to Cite
Shih, A. C., Vigani, A., Loring, N., Pereira, F. G., Szarowicz, M. and Bandt, C. (2010), Cardiopulmonary effects of a new inspiratory impedance threshold device in anesthetized hypotensive dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 215–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2009.00524.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received 12 December 2008; accepted 11 April 2009.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Use of impedance threshold device in conjunction with our novel adhesive glove device for ACD-CPR does not result in additional chest decompression, Resuscitation, 2013, 84, 10, 1433, , , , , , , , , ,
- You have free access to this content2
- You have free access to this content3