Effects of methadone on the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane in dogs
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 240–249, May 2010
How to Cite
Credie, R. G., Teixeira Neto, F. J., Ferreira, T. H., Aguiar, A. J., Restitutti, F. C. and Corrente, J. E. (2010), Effects of methadone on the minimum alveolar concentration of isoflurane in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00528.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2010
- Received 11 September 2008; accepted 20 February 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!