Endothelin receptor subtype A blockade does not affect the haemodynamic recovery from haemorrhage during xenon/remifentanil or isoflurane/remifentanil anaesthesia in dogs
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 258–268, May 2010
How to Cite
Francis, R. C., Höhne, C., Klein, A., Kaisers, U. X., Pickerodt, P. A. and Boemke, W. (2010), Endothelin receptor subtype A blockade does not affect the haemodynamic recovery from haemorrhage during xenon/remifentanil or isoflurane/remifentanil anaesthesia in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 258–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00530.x
- Issue online: 6 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2010
- Received 25 February 2009; accepted 17 July 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!