Sudden death in the presence of overt β-adrenergic receptor activation in guinea pigs immediately following isoflurane anesthesia
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 273–279, May 2010
How to Cite
Overholser, B. R., Zheng, X., Pell, C. and Blickman, A. (2010), Sudden death in the presence of overt β-adrenergic receptor activation in guinea pigs immediately following isoflurane anesthesia. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 273–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00533.x
- Issue published online: 6 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Received 6 January 2009; accepted 22 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!