RESEARCH PAPER: Sedative and cardiorespiratory effects of dexmedetomidine and buprenorphine administered to cats via oral transmucosal or intramuscular routes
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 417–424, September 2010
How to Cite
Santos, L. C. P., Ludders, J. W., Erb, H. N., Basher, K. L., Kirch, P. and Gleed, R. D. (2010), RESEARCH PAPER: Sedative and cardiorespiratory effects of dexmedetomidine and buprenorphine administered to cats via oral transmucosal or intramuscular routes. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 37: 417–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00555.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
- Received 22 August 2009; accepted 29 October 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!