Clinical efficacy and cardiorespiratory effects of alfaxalone, or diazepam/fentanyl for induction of anaesthesia in dogs that are a poor anaesthetic risk
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 24–36, January 2011
How to Cite
Psatha, E., Alibhai, H. I., Jimenez-Lozano, A., Armitage-Chan, E. and Brodbelt, D. C. (2011), Clinical efficacy and cardiorespiratory effects of alfaxalone, or diazepam/fentanyl for induction of anaesthesia in dogs that are a poor anaesthetic risk. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00577.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 27 January 2010; accepted 4 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!