Clinical efficacy and cardiorespiratory effects of alfaxalone, or diazepam/fentanyl for induction of anaesthesia in dogs that are a poor anaesthetic risk
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 24–36, January 2011
How to Cite
Psatha, E., Alibhai, H. I., Jimenez-Lozano, A., Armitage-Chan, E. and Brodbelt, D. C. (2011), Clinical efficacy and cardiorespiratory effects of alfaxalone, or diazepam/fentanyl for induction of anaesthesia in dogs that are a poor anaesthetic risk. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 24–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00577.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2011
- Received 27 January 2010; accepted 4 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!