Comparison of the cytotoxic effects of bupivacaine, lidocaine, and mepivacaine in equine articular chondrocytes
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 127–133, March 2011
How to Cite
Park, J., Sutradhar, B. C., Hong, G., Choi, S. H. and Kim, G. (2011), Comparison of the cytotoxic effects of bupivacaine, lidocaine, and mepivacaine in equine articular chondrocytes. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 127–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2010.00590.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2011
- Received 14 January 2010; accepted 5 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!