The effect of ketamine on the MACBAR of sevoflurane in dogs
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 292–300, July 2011
How to Cite
Love, L., Egger, C., Rohrbach, B., Cox, S., Hobbs, M. and Doherty, T. (2011), The effect of ketamine on the MACBAR of sevoflurane in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 292–300. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2011.00616.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Received 4 August 2009; accepted 23 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!