Use of naltrexone to antagonize high doses of remifentanil in cats: a dose-finding study
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 594–597, November 2011
How to Cite
Pypendop, B. H., Brosnan, R. J. and Ilkiw, J. E. (2011), Use of naltrexone to antagonize high doses of remifentanil in cats: a dose-finding study. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 594–597. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2011.00649.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received 10 August 2010; accepted 27 November 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!