Evaluation of anti-nociceptive effect of epidural tramadol, tramadol-lidocaine and lidocaine in goats
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 106–110, January 2012
How to Cite
Dehkordi, S. H., Bigham-Sadegh, A. and Gerami, R. (2012), Evaluation of anti-nociceptive effect of epidural tramadol, tramadol-lidocaine and lidocaine in goats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 39: 106–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2011.00655.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Received 12 December 2010; accepted 29 March 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!