Hemodynamic effects of dexmedetomidine in isoflurane-anesthetized cats
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 555–567, November 2011
How to Cite
Pypendop, B. H., Barter, L. S., Stanley, S. D. and Ilkiw, J. E. (2011), Hemodynamic effects of dexmedetomidine in isoflurane-anesthetized cats. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 38: 555–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2011.00663.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Received 21 December 2010; accepted 27 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!