Medetomidine-ketamine-isoflurane anaesthesia in pygmy hippopotami (Choeropsis liberiensis) – a case series
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2011 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 111–118, January 2012
How to Cite
Bouts, T., Hermes, R., Gasthuys, F., Saragusty, J., Taylor, P., Routh, A. and Hildebrandt, T. B. (2012), Medetomidine-ketamine-isoflurane anaesthesia in pygmy hippopotami (Choeropsis liberiensis) – a case series. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 39: 111–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2011.00671.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
- Received 11 January 2011; accepted 5 April 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!