Effects of a constant rate infusion of magnesium sulphate in healthy dogs anaesthetized with isoflurane and undergoing ovariohysterectomy
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 599–610, November 2012
How to Cite
Rioja, E., Dzikiti, B. T., Fosgate, G., Goddard, A., Stegmann, F. G. and Schoeman, J. P. (2012), Effects of a constant rate infusion of magnesium sulphate in healthy dogs anaesthetized with isoflurane and undergoing ovariohysterectomy. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 39: 599–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00722.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2012
- Received 16 September 2011; accepted 28 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!