Measurement of tidal volume using Respiratory Ultrasonic Plethysmography in anaesthetized, mechanically ventilated horses
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 48–54, January 2013
How to Cite
Russold, E., Ambrisko, T. D., Schramel, J. P., Auer, U., Van Den Hoven, R. and Moens, Y. P. (2013), Measurement of tidal volume using Respiratory Ultrasonic Plethysmography in anaesthetized, mechanically ventilated horses. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 48–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00751.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Received 16 December 2011; accepted 27 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!