The effect of three anaesthetic protocols on the stress response in cane toads (Rhinella marina)
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 584–590, November 2012
How to Cite
Hernández, S. E., Sernia, C. and Bradley, A. J. (2012), The effect of three anaesthetic protocols on the stress response in cane toads (Rhinella marina). Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 39: 584–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00753.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Received 26 July 2011; accepted 27 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!