Thermographic imaging of superficial temperature in dogs sedated with medetomidine and butorphanol with and without MK-467 (L-659’066)
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 142–148, March 2013
How to Cite
Vainionpää, M., Salla, K., Restitutti, F., Raekallio, M., Junnila, J., Snellman, M. and Vainio, O. (2013), Thermographic imaging of superficial temperature in dogs sedated with medetomidine and butorphanol with and without MK-467 (L-659’066). Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 142–148. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00768.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Received 21 December 2011; accepted 10 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!