LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Cerebral hypoxia in a cat following pharyngoscopy involving use of a mouth gag
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 106–108, January 2013
How to Cite
de Miguel Garcia, C., Whiting, M. and Alibhai, H. (2013), Cerebral hypoxia in a cat following pharyngoscopy involving use of a mouth gag. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 106–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00771.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2012
- Received 22 May 2012; accepted 22 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!