Intratesticular lidocaine reduces the response to surgical castration in dogs
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 74–82, January 2013
How to Cite
Huuskonen, V., Hughes, J. L., Estaca Bañon, E. and West, E. (2013), Intratesticular lidocaine reduces the response to surgical castration in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 74–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00775.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Received 30 August 2011; accepted 29 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!