A cadaver study comparing two approaches for performing maxillary nerve block in dogs
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia. © 2012 Association of Veterinary Anaesthetists and the American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists
Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 212–219, March 2013
How to Cite
Viscasillas, J., Seymour, C. J. and Brodbelt, D. C. (2013), A cadaver study comparing two approaches for performing maxillary nerve block in dogs. Veterinary Anaesthesia and Analgesia, 40: 212–219. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-2995.2012.00781.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2012
- Received 21 January 2012; accepted 20 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!