Importance of vitamin D, calcium and exercise to bone health with specific reference to children and adolescents
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2007
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 364–377, December 2007
How to Cite
Lanham-New, S. A., Thompson, R. L., More, J., Brooke-Wavell, K., Hunking, P. and Medici, E. (2007), Importance of vitamin D, calcium and exercise to bone health with specific reference to children and adolescents. Nutrition Bulletin, 32: 364–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-3010.2007.00670.x
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.