Is black tea consumption associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes?
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 British Nutrition Foundation
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 4–15, March 2012
How to Cite
Ruxton, C. H. S. and Mason, P. (2012), Is black tea consumption associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes?. Nutrition Bulletin, 37: 4–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-3010.2011.01937.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.