A new calorie-free sugar substitute from the leaf of the stevia plant arrives in the UK
Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Nutrition Foundation
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 47–50, March 2012
How to Cite
Boileau, A., Fry, J. C. and Murray, R. (2012), A new calorie-free sugar substitute from the leaf of the stevia plant arrives in the UK. Nutrition Bulletin, 37: 47–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-3010.2011.01945.x
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.