Placement student at the British Nutrition Foundation from 26 September–16 December 2011.
Physical activity: the latest on its contribution to energy balance and health
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Nutrition Foundation
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 78–85, March 2012
How to Cite
Watson, R. and Benelam, B. (2012), Physical activity: the latest on its contribution to energy balance and health. Nutrition Bulletin, 37: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-3010.2011.01953.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.