Placement student at the British Nutrition Foundation from 26 September–16 December 2011.
Physical activity: the latest on its contribution to energy balance and health
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2012 British Nutrition Foundation
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 78–85, March 2012
How to Cite
Watson, R. and Benelam, B. (2012), Physical activity: the latest on its contribution to energy balance and health. Nutrition Bulletin, 37: 78–85. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-3010.2011.01953.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.