C. Janie Chang is a Professor in Accounting at San Jose State University (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Joanna L. Y. Ho an Associate Professor in Accounting at University of California, Irvine.
Judgment and Decision Making in Project Continuation: A Study of Students as Surrogates for Experienced Managers
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2004
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 94–116, February 2004
How to Cite
Chang, C. J. and Ho, J. L. Y. (2004), Judgment and Decision Making in Project Continuation: A Study of Students as Surrogates for Experienced Managers. Abacus, 40: 94–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2004.00145.x
The authors thank the editorial reviewers, Mark Beasley, Chee Chow, Laura Ingraham, Molly Jindanuwat, Robin Keller, Ping Lin, Sandra Vera-Muñoz, Rod Smith, Pat Thomas, and research workshop participants at University of California, Irvine, North Carolina State University, and University of North Texas for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Agnes Cheng and Li-Chin Ho for their help in data collection. The data and all experimental materials used in this study can be acquired on request from either author.
- Issue online: 29 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!