C. Janie Chang is a Professor in Accounting at San Jose State University (email@example.com) and Joanna L. Y. Ho an Associate Professor in Accounting at University of California, Irvine.
Judgment and Decision Making in Project Continuation: A Study of Students as Surrogates for Experienced Managers
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 94–116, February 2004
How to Cite
Chang, C. J. and Ho, J. L. Y. (2004), Judgment and Decision Making in Project Continuation: A Study of Students as Surrogates for Experienced Managers. Abacus, 40: 94–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2004.00145.x
The authors thank the editorial reviewers, Mark Beasley, Chee Chow, Laura Ingraham, Molly Jindanuwat, Robin Keller, Ping Lin, Sandra Vera-Muñoz, Rod Smith, Pat Thomas, and research workshop participants at University of California, Irvine, North Carolina State University, and University of North Texas for their helpful comments and suggestions. We also thank Agnes Cheng and Li-Chin Ho for their help in data collection. The data and all experimental materials used in this study can be acquired on request from either author.
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!