Ashan Habib (email@example.com) is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Accounting, Auckland University of Technology.
Corporate Transparency, Financial Development and the Allocation of Capital: Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–21, March 2008
How to Cite
HABIB, A. (2008), Corporate Transparency, Financial Development and the Allocation of Capital: Empirical Evidence. Abacus, 44: 1–21. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2007.00246.x
I appreciate the helpful comments from three anonymous reviewers and the editor, Graeme Dean.
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!