The Macro-Fiscal Role of the U.K. Whole of Government Account
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Abacus© 2011 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Special Issue: Public Sector Consolidated Financial Statements
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 446–476, December 2011
How to Cite
HEALD, D. and GEORGIOU, G. (2011), The Macro-Fiscal Role of the U.K. Whole of Government Account. Abacus, 47: 446–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2011.00348.x
- Issue published online: 1 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!