The authors would like to thank Graeme Dean, Mike Bradbury, Liz Carson, David Hay, Stewart Jones, Lee Moerman, Gary Monroe, the participants at the 2009 AFAANZ conference, members of the Sydney-based research group MEAFA (http://meafa.econ.usyd.edu.au) and the two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this work. Sandra van der Laan would like to acknowledge the financial assistance provided by the R. J. Chambers Scholarship.
Audit Fees and Deeds of Cross Guarantee: An Empirical Evaluation
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Abacus © 2012 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 293–315, September 2012
How to Cite
van der Laan, S. and Christodoulou, D. (2012), Audit Fees and Deeds of Cross Guarantee: An Empirical Evaluation. Abacus, 48: 293–315. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2012.00367.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2012
- R. J. Chambers Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!