The authors express their gratitude to Olaf Reinhardt and Stefan Priemer for translation services. We wish to thank Philip Brown, Lin Cheng, Martin Glaum, Sid Gray, Chris Nobes and seminar participants at the EAA 2005 conference at Göteborg, Sweden, the American Accounting Association annual meeting Denver 2011, the Justus-Liebig-Universität Giessen, the University of Sydney and the University of Western Australia for their helpful comments. We thank the editor and referees for their valuable contributions to improve the paper.
An Investigation of the Relationship between Use of International Accounting Standards and Source of Company Finance in Germany
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Abacus © 2012 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages 74–98, March 2013
How to Cite
Tarca, A., Morris, R. D. and Moy, M. (2013), An Investigation of the Relationship between Use of International Accounting Standards and Source of Company Finance in Germany. Abacus, 49: 74–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2012.00373.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!