I am grateful to Professor R. H. Parker, participants at the 32nd Annual Congress, European Accounting Association, Tampere, Finland, 2009, and the two anonymous referees for comments on earlier versions of this paper.
‘Different from What Has Hitherto Appeared on this Subject’: John Clark, Writing Master and Accomptant, 1738
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Abacus © 2012 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 227–244, June 2014
How to Cite
Edwards, J. R. (2014), ‘Different from What Has Hitherto Appeared on this Subject’: John Clark, Writing Master and Accomptant, 1738. Abacus, 50: 227–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2012.00375.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!