Why the CAPM is Half-Right and Everything Else is Wrong
Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Abacus © 2012 Accounting Foundation, The University of Sydney
Special Issue: The Capital Asset Pricing Model
Volume 49, Issue Supplement S1, pages 73–78, January 2013
How to Cite
Smith, T. and Walsh, K. (2013), Why the CAPM is Half-Right and Everything Else is Wrong. Abacus, 49: 73–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6281.2012.00387.x
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!